Tuesday, April 2, 2013

To Our Beloved Etsy Store

Last week, I received a letter from our Etsy store, gently reminding the two of us that sometimes it is a little hard to successfully manage all the different aspects in our lives. I spent a few days thinking about my response and how to handle the almost dwindling  relationship with our Etsy.



Dear SkullSoup Etsy Store,

I received your letter, and there are so many things I want to say to you. So many explanations I could give you, that I want to give you. I want you to know sometimes I am just busy and I forget to add new merchandise. I want you to know that yes, Facebook has been an additional way for us to market and sell our items. I want you to know that sometimes I feel blocked creatively and I have a hard time writing witty, compelling descriptions. I want you to know...

Oh I could go on and on, but really, it's not you, it's me. I hope we can still be friends.

Let's try to get together next week? We can do whatever you want, ok?

Yours Truly,
Scattered Fairy




Every now and then, relationships just need a little tender loving care and a little acknowledgement. How do you maintain your relationships and find balance?

No comments:

Post a Comment